Friday, April 24, 2020

AICE Media Component 2, Question 1 Extract

I was told by my teacher that I had to do a practice exact for the class to show my knowledge I had gained even through our current special circumstances; in the lesson, I was given two choices of extracts which were either 24 or Game of Thrones and I decided Game of Thrones. The video provided a loop 4 times to present the real version of what the test scenario would have been. I was instructed to not take notes during the first session and after was allowed to take notes through sessions two to four; I had very useful templates, however, my printer does not currently work at this moment so most of them I had to write out. I'm glad I was able to do this practice assignment as I believe this is a systematic way to show my knowledge developed through the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment