Friday, April 17, 2020

Final Project: My Movie

As I mentioned this was my most anticipated project from the beginning of the year. It has truly taught me what production is like and I felt that I have learned so much through just its editing. All those things were hard at first and still technically our it does amuse me to do such work. I have always been interested in filming and production and this class just proves how much I anticipate it. From my commercial to my music video and now to my movie; everything has helped shaped me and my skills on a more personal level. In honor of what this class has taught me I would like to do more in the future specifically College. It is very time-consuming to start filming and to get creative ideas however once you're in the process it's practically unstoppable. So many people and so many companies have influenced me and my ideas; although I don't think it's just me I hope that others also reflect on what it's like to have media in the real world. With such a connected economy now people have so much access to media and can be easily influenced by films.  Additionally, I did not film my movie as planned but I'm still glad that I could go through with it; plus, I could compromise a new schedule in such a manner of days. This does not feel like the end but only a new beginning; now I would like to take the skills with me to ensure that I can succeed with them in the real world. It's very interesting to me how we have such communication although it seems like new films barely get any recognition.






No comments:

Post a Comment